Tuesday 23 February 2016

Criteria

Processing Bookkeeping Transactions


My Learning Style is Multi-modal. This means I can learn in all different styles, whether it be Visual, Aural, Reading/Writing or Kinaesthetic. To help me prepare for my Bookkeeping exam, I used Kinaesthetic and Read/Write activities. These activities include 'Matching up Debits and Credits' and 'Practice Assessments'.


Some of the strengths I possess include having the experience of what a working world is like. This means I know what it is like to work within a group. This may help when preparing for the exam as I could work effectively in a group to help gain knowledge from my peers.


Also, I have experience of working alone. I can put this into action when I am self-studying. For example, I can use the AAT Website to test out some Practice Assessments or Green Light Tests.#


I can refer to my Blog to seek help. I can do this by checking any model answers or references that may help me to aid myself in my Exam.









No comments:

Post a Comment