Tuesday 20 October 2015

Computerised Accounts Walkthrough: Part 2

I also did a Walkthrough to the Second Part of Computeried Accounts. Once again, I had created a Walkthrough to help remind myself , and others, on how it works.



Walkthrough:-
  1. Firstly, I had to refer to the BACS Remittance Advice Notes that were received from a customer and enter the transactions on the document.
  2. Secondly, I had referred to the payments made to the suppliers and print a Remittance Advice to assist the payment.
  3. Next, I had to make a referrence towards the email. After that, I had to imput the transactions.
  4. After that, I had to input the all of the Cash Sales to ensure we had them all put down on record.
  5. Then, I had to input a Standing Order by a recurring entry.
  6. Following on to the Petty Cash Re-Imbursement Slip and the Petty Cash Vouchers, we had to input Journal Entries including Debit and Credit.
  7. I then had to enter a Bank Statement including Interest  that is Received from the Bank.
  8. Lastly, I had to Reconcile the Bank Statement. If it was not Reconciling, we would have to manually make corrections towards the work.

1 comment:

  1. From your walkthrough, it seems that you have a good idea of how to use a computerised accounting system for entering transactions.

    What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages compared with a manual system?

    ReplyDelete